Updates and such.

Just a couple updates. I finally figured out why the stupid progress meter on the blog wasn't working right. Turns out the CSS code was fine, but the "widget" needed to be an "HTML" type rather than the one I was using.  Go figure. I'll be updating this more often going forward. New project underway.…

Tarantula DIY enclosures part TRES!

I'm always looking to update or improve on the tarantula housing situation, and I've found a really inexpensive way to build out arboreal enclosures using 2.5 gallon Aqueon aquariums. This size is sometimes referred to as a 'Betta House', referencing the beautiful Siamese fighting fish. While I am fond of customizing Zoomed bugariums for fast…