2. Memorial day weekend is in the books. Very good driving and customers all weekend right up until the end of this evening. If I can’t be in the Caribbean, well, at least I can be in rainy-ass Denver writing and driving people around. 😀
3. Writing is proceeding slowly, but at this point, I’m happy with the progress. I didn’t have writer’s block, but a week off of “everything” in the Virgin Islands slowed things a bit. I needed the break from my routine, and that included the daily keyboard pounding. Now I’m working through some scenes that require a bit of thought in order to “paint” them properly. So yeah. #amwriting! 😀
4. Also in the authorly endeavors, I’m thinking about putting up the first ten chapters of the first book here on the blog, but I don’t want it to look like crap. Will futz around with that this week I’m thinking.
5. People who tailgate are douchenozzles of epic proportion. That is all.
6. Rain sucks. A little now and again is nice, but this isn’t supposed to be Seattle ffs. Weather forecasts in Denver are FINALLY starting to talk about more sun than clouds. It is really odd to have 50’s for the high temperature here this time of year, and I’m frankly sick of it. 70-80 is what should be happening. Come on global warming! -snicker.